Apply now for the ECIL Recruitment 2021 For Engineers | Last Date To Apply: 15th January 2021. The company is recruiting civil engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the ECIL Jobs For Engineers.
ECIL was set up under the Department of Atomic Energy on 11th April 1967 with a view to generating a strong indigenous capability in the field of professional grade electronics. The initial ascent was on total self-reliance and ECIL was engaged in the Design, Development, Manufacture, and Marketing of several products with an emphasis on three technology lines viz. Computers, Control Systems, and Communications. Over the years, ECIL pioneered the development of various complex electronics products without any external technological help and scored several ‘firsts’ in these fields prominent among them being.
ECIL Recruitment 2021 For Engineers
ECIL Jobs 2020 Vacancy:
- Graduate Engineer Apprentices – 160 nos
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – 20 nos
- Total – 180 nos
ECIL Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
- Maximum age of 25 years or less as on 31/01/2021.
Upper age limit relaxation:
- 5 years for SC/ST & PWD candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates.
ECIL Apprentice Recruitment Qualification:
- Aspirants have passed four years B.E/ B.Tech course in relevant field from AICTE approved colleges / recognized Indian Universities for GEA are eligible to apply
- In the case of Diploma Apprentices, the candidates who have passed three years Diploma course in ECE & CSE branches on or after 1st April 2018
ECIL Apprentice Salary:
- Graduate Engineer Apprentices – Rs.9000/- per month
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Rs.8000/- per month
ECIL Notification Selection Process:
- Apprentices selections will be done based on the qualifying examination marks merit.
ECIL Recruitment Important Dates:
- Notification Date – 06.01.2021
- Last to apply online – 15.01.2021
- Selection list to be released on – 18.01.2021
- Provisional list 1 candidates joining Dates – 20&21.01.2021
- Second list / Panel list to be released on – 28.01.2021
- Second List candidates joining Dates – 29&30.01.2021
- Apprenticeship training starting date – 04.02.2021
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment:
Eligible Candidates should enroll in the NATS portal and apply for an apprenticeship in ECIL Hyderabad through the NATS online portal. Register yourself by providing all your details in the official site. Finally after applying online take a printout of your application form for further reference. The Direct Link is provided here.