DRDO Walk-In Interview For Engineers | Interview Date – Till 11 January 2020. The company is recruiting engineers. Below the details of the job have been provided for the DRDO Jobs For Engineers.
About DRDO – Defence Research and Development Organisation
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Government of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India
DRDO Walk-In Interview For Engineers
- Graduate degree in professional course (BE/ B. Tech) in first division with valid NET/GATE score OR Post Graduate degree in (M.E. I M.Tech) with First Division both at Graduate and Postgraduate in Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Electronics Engineering & Computer Science.
Discipline Wise Vacancies:
- Mechanical Engineering – 06 Posts
- Automobile Engineering – 03 Posts
- Electronics Engineering – 03 Posts
- Computer Science – 01 Posts
DRDO VRDE Walk-In-Interview Selection Process:
How to apply for DRDO VRDE Walk-In-Interview?
All the interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on the respective dates along with a recent passport size photograph, required documents, duly affixed on the right top corner of the first page of the application, and a crossed Indian Postal Order amounting to Rs. 10/- drawn in favour of the Director VRDE, Ahmednagar.
- Mechanical Engineering – 04 January 2021 at 0930 Hrs
- Automobile Engineering – 06 January 2021 at 0930 Hrs
- Electronics Engineering – 08 January 2021 at 0930 Hrs
- Computer Science – 11 January 2021 at 0930 Hrs
Ahmednagar-414 006 (Maharashtra)
For More Details: Click here