DRDO Walk-In Interview For Engineers | Interview Date – 15th & 16th September 2021. The company is recruiting engineers. Below the details of the job have been provided for the DRDO Jobs For Engineers.
About DRDO – Defence Research and Development Organisation
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Government of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India
DRDO Walk-In Interview For Engineers
Junior Research Fellowship:
- Post Graduate degree in relevant discipline in first division with NET qualification OR Graduate degree in professional course (B.E./B.Tech.) in relevant discipline in first division with NET/GATE. or Postgraduate degree in professional course (M.E./M.Tech.) in relevant discipline in first division both at Graduate and Postgraduate level.
- PhD in Zoology/Entomology/Horticulture/ Food Science & Technology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/Environmental Science/ Life Sciences
- Junior Research Fellowship – 28 years
- Research Associate – 35 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST/PWD – up to 5 years
- Junior Research Fellowship – 03 Posts
- Research Associate – 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellowship – Rs.31,000/-
- Research Associate – Rs.54,000/-
DRDO Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on a written test/interview.
How to apply for DRDO Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates may appear for a walk-in-interview along with the application form and required documents on 15,16 September 2021 to the following venue.
- Junior Research Fellowship – 16 September 2021
- Research Associate – 15 September 2021
DMSRDE Transit Facility (Near DRLM Puliya),
DMSRDE, G. T. Road,
Kanpur 208 004
For More Details : Click here