Apply now for the Direct Interview Opportunity | Hiring Civil Engineers | Rama Builders and Developers | 4,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A. The company is hiring civil engineers. Below the job details have been provided for the Rama Builders and Developers Hiring Civil Engineers.
About Rama Group
Over the past 27 years, Rama Group has grown to emerge as a leading name in the Construction & Real Estate Industries with a strong presence across the residential & commercial spectrum of Pune and PCMC. The Group’s success can be traced to their willingness to innovate and evolve; allowing them to present property buyers with solutions that answer their specific needs in terms of amenities as well as budgets. Homes that don’t cost the world! The Rama Group has made this dream a reality, simply by using the best. The best talent in planning, designing and construction.
Rama Builders and Developers Hiring Civil Engineers
1. Site Execution: The position works as per the identified schedule for the day in concurrence with the drawings, schedules and quality parameters defined by the by the Project Manager as per RAMA guidelines. The position works to ensure the following
– Guide and coordinate with the store team with regards to material requisitioning and stacking of the material. Monitors material consumption in order to avoid wastage
– Supervise the Junior Engineers and Supervise the contractor for activities with regards to processes specifically with regards to curing, waterproofing, fitments, electrical, plumbing etc in terms of volume of work and work methods followed as per RAMA guidelines
– Take reports from the subordinates with respect to the coordination with the agencies such as manpower, housekeeping, cleaning etc and guide them accordingly.
– Review the log of company machinery used
2. Coordination: Coordinate with the contractors with regards to delays observed,
forecasted schedules and quality of work. Also coordinate with other departments like Architecture, Estimation, Planning, Stores, Billing and Purchase for smooth execution of the schedules for the project.
3. Daily Reports: The incumbent is required to review daily progress through
– Actual work Vs Scheduled work Report of all ongoing activities
– Material Consumption, Requirement and Wastage Report
– Consultant Visit Report
4. Quality Inspection: The position will be responsible to supervise the quality of work performed by various agencies as against the quality standards/parameter set by RAMA, approved drawings, and project specifications. The position is responsible to map the work progress with respect to the established checklists.
5. Risk Management: The position is required to continuously review and identify the possible risks for execution and highlight them to the higher authorities
6. ERP Update: The position will issue material in the ERP system and create bills abstract in the ERP system. The position will also raise the service indent
for further approvals in the system.
7. Billing: The position issues bills of contractors and agencies for the approval of the Project Manager.
8. Safety: The position will ensure that the safety rules set by the Group are strictly followed by all the employees whether own or contracted. To refrain staff who are not using safety gears or equipment from working on the site. The position will coordinate with the HSE officer and Jr. Engineer with regards to existing or future safety concerns/issues.
9. Labor /Manpower Requisition: The position will raise/review the requirement of manpower to the Jr. Engineer. The position will monitor if the required agency is having sufficient manpower to achieve daily planned schedule and in case of a discrepancy in
form the Jr. Engineer with regards to the delay observed.
10. Internal Coordination: The position will coordinate with other internal departments such as Planning, Estimation, Billing, Architecture, and HR for smooth operations of the block activities. The position is also responsible for maintaining house-keeping and cleanliness of the area external to the construction premises.
The position is involved in the planning of the work operations. Decisions taken in this role generally affect own job or specific functional area or at the most decisions may affect a work unit or an area within a department at times. The position may require quite a lot of planning and preparation for the agency to be able to deliver well. The work progress in this position is monitored by the manager, incumbent following the precedents and procedures previously determined and the incumbent may set priorities/organize work within general guidelines established by the manager.
CANDIDATE WORKING ON THE SAME POSITION OR EQUIVALENT ONLY APPLY.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL RECEIVE CALL FROM OUR OFFICE FOR INTERVIEW. NO DIRECT CALLS WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Civil