Apply now for the Coal India Recruitment 2022 For Engineers | B.Tech/B.E. – Civil, CS, IT, Electronics, & Mining | Last Date To Apply: 22 July 2022. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the CIL jobs for engineers.
About Coal India Limited
Coal India Limited (CIL) the state-owned coal mining corporate came into being in November 1975. With a modest production of 79 Million Tonnes (MTs) at the year of its inception CIL, today is the single largest coal producer in the world and one of the largest corporate employers with manpower of 272445 (as on 1st April, 2020). CIL functions through its subsidiaries in 84 mining areas spread over eight (8) states of India. Coal India Limited has 352 mines (as of 1st April 2020) of which 158 are underground, 174 opencast and 20 mixed mines. CIL further operates 12 coal washeries, (10 coking coal and 2 non-coking coal) and also manages other establishments like workshops, hospitals, and so on. CIL has 26 training Institutes and 84 Vocational Training Centres. Indian Institute of Coal Management (IICM) as a state-of-the-art Management Training ‘Centre of Excellence’ – the largest Corporate Training Institute in India – operates under CIL and conducts multi-disciplinary programmes.
Coal India Recruitment 2022 For Engineers
Mining/Civil/Electronics & Telecommunication: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
System and EDP: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Computer Science/Computer Engg./IT or MCA, with minimum 60% marks.
- The minimum qualifying marks for GENERAL (UR), OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) category candidates are 60%. For SC, ST and Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates, a relaxation of 5% is given in the minimum qualifying marks i.e. 55%. In the case of CGPA/GPA, conversion in % certificate issued by University/Institute should be attached/Mandatory.
- Candidates who have completed their degree of minimum qualification or appeared/appearing in the final year/semester/trimester and will pass out in the academic year 2021-2022 are eligible to apply.
- Mining – 699 Posts
- Civil – 160 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication(Electronics & Telecommunication; Electronics & Communication)- 124 Posts
- System and EDP – 67 Posts
- Management Trainee – Rs.50,000 – 1,60,000/-(Rs 50,000/- per month during the training period)