Apply now for the CMERI Walk-In Interview For Engineers | B.Tech/B.E./Diploma/M.E./M.Tech – Engineers | Interview Date – 25th & 26th September 2023. The company is recruiting engineers. Below the job description has been provided for the CMERI Jobs For Engineers.
In India, mechanical engineering technology has accounted for nearly half of the total technology imported. In terms of products, nearly one third of the value of total imports is for mechanical engineering equipment. In order to develop indigenously mechanical engineering technology for the industries so that R&D can play a key role in self-reliance, the Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute at Durgapur, West Bengal was established in February 1958 with the specific task of development of mechanical engineering technology.
CMERI Recruitment 2023 For Engineers
Post, Vacancy, Age, Qualification, & Salary
Project Associate I
- max 35 yrs
- BE/ BTech in a related field OR MSc
- Rs 25000 – 31000
Project Associate I/II
- 2 Vacancy
- max 35 yrs
- B.E. / B. Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering / CSE/ IT o and min 2 yrs experience OR M.Sc. in Data Science / Computer Science and min 2 yrs experience
- Rs 25000 – 35000
- 4 Vacancy
- max 28 yrs
- B.E./B. Tech./M.E./M. Tech in related rield
- Rs 31000
- 1 Vacancy
- max 28/32 yrs
- B.E./B. Tech./M.E./M. Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering / Electronics / Electrical / I.T. / Power Electronics an CSIR – NET, URC-NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE and 0-2 yrs experience
- Rs 31000 – 35000
- 6 Vacancy
- max 50 yrs
- 3 years Diploma in related field
- Rs 20000
Senior Project Associate
- 1 Vacancy
- max 40 yrs
- Ph.D. in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering / Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent
- Rs 42000
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of performance in Walk in Interview.
No Application fee.
How to Apply :
Candidates may appear in a Walk-in Interview on Sep 25-26, 2023 (9 AM), after ensuring that they meet the required eligibility. All required documents must be carried along, to avoid any issues. Without documents and relevant certificates, the candidate will not be able to appear in a walk-in Interview.
Walk-In Interview Date and Time: 25th & 26th September 2023, 9 AM
CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CSIR-CMERI), M G Avenue, Durgapur – 713 209, Dist.: Paschim Bardhaman, West Bengal