Apply now for the Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2021 for Engineer | Last Date To Apply: 30th June 2021. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the Cement Corporation Of India Hiring Engineers.
About Cement Corporation Of India
Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI) was incorporated as a Company wholly owned by the Government of India on 18th January 1965 with the principal objective of achieving self-sufficiency in cement production. The authorized and paid-up capital of the company is Rs. 900 crores and Rs. 811.41 crores respectively.
CCI is at present having three operating units with an installed capacity of 14.46 lakh MT per annum. In line with the advancement in cement technology, CCI had been adopting the latest one with one million tonne plants at Tandur. Bokajan unit at Assam is under expansion.
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2021 for Engineer
CCI Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Full-time Engineering Degree in Chemical Engineering / MSc ( Chemistry). 2 years experience of operation and production, of Cement For Engineering Graduate in Chemical or 3 years experience required for MSc (Chemistry) in production / Operation of Cement.
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical. 2 years experience of maintenance, operation, and production, project planning, implementation, and coordination of large size modern Cement Project
- Engineering Degree in Civil Engineering. 2 years experience in design, project implementation, construction of industrial structures, foundation, large concrete silos for storing cement, clinker, raw meal, and their maintenance
- Engineering Degree in Mining with First Class / 2nd Class managers Certificate of Competency under MMR-1961. 2 years experience in quarry management in open cast mechanized mines
- Engineering Degree in Electronics & Instrumentation or Instrumentation. 2 years experience in process instrumentation & computer/microprocessor-based process control systems, programming, operation & troubleshooting, automation of modern Cement Plant
- Engineering Degree in Electrical Engineering. 2 years experience in installation, commissioning, testing & maintenance of electrical equipment, high tension & low tension motors, switch gears, transformers, and other heavy electrical installations and power distribution and control in Cement Industry/PSU
- Engineering Degree or Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Material Management with Graduate Degree. 2 years experience in material management in a manufacturing company/PSU
- Full time 2 years MBA (Marketing) or equivalent 2 years experience in marketing of cement
Finance & Accounts:
- CA/ICWA/ Full time 2 years MBA (Finance), 2 years experience in Finance & Accounts in a company of repute
- Full time 2 years MBA/PG Degree/Diploma/MSW in HR / Personnel Management/ Labour Welfare/IR. 2 years experience in HR, Industrial Relations, Welfare, Labour Laws, administrative functions in a company of repute
- Membership of the Institute of Companies Secretaries of India (ICSI). 2 years experience of Company Secretarial functions in a company of repute
- Post-Graduation in Hindi with English as a subject at graduation level or Post-Graduation in English with Hindi as a subject at graduation level. 2 years experience of translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa in a company of repute
- Graduate with 3 years full-time LLB Degree or 5 years integrated LLB Degree. 2 years experience in commercial and industrial laws, well conversant with procedure of Courts/Tribunals/Arbitral bench in a reputed Company/Pal. Experience as a practicing lawyer shall not be considered.
Age limit (As of 30.06.2021): Below 35 years.
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 5 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs)
- Others as per government policy.
CCI – Post wise vacancies:
- Production – 08 Posts
- Mechanical – 06 Posts
- Civil – 03 Posts
- Mining – 04 Posts
- Instrumentation – 04 Posts
- Electrical – 04 Posts
- Material Management – 03 Posts
- Marketing – 02 Posts
- Finance & Accounts – 04 Posts
- Human Resource – 02 Posts
- Company Secretary – 01 Post
- Rajbhasha Adhikari – 01 Post
- Legal – 04 Posts
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment – Selection process:
- The eligible candidates shortlisted for the above posts will be called for Interviews based on the declaration made in the online application form. They should produce the original documents in support of their meeting eligibility condition at the time of Interview, if shortlisted, failing which such candidates will not be permitted to appear for the interview and Travelling Allowance will not be reimbursed to them.
- Candidates shortlisted for Executive Cadre may be considered for a lower grade in the same cadre depending upon the suitability/availability of post and performance in the interview provided the candidate meets all criteria stipulated for the post applied.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview. CCI reserves the right to shortlist the candidates. No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not shortlisted for the interview/written test. Computer knowledge is essential for all posts.
How to apply for Cement Corporation of India Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online by using the official website on or before 30 June 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here