Apply now for the Brunel India Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers | Salary INR Up to 3,00,000 P.A. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the Brunel India Pvt Ltd Jobs For Engineers.
About Brunel India Pvt Ltd
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with global operations in 50+ countries with 100+ offices. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Brunel is the leading manpower supplier that provides specialist knowledge to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation, and construction industries. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services (Secondment) for major operating companies and EPC contractors.
Brunel India Pvt Ltd Recruitment For Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
Job title: EHS Executive
Contract Duration: 1 year
Job Location: Mouda Site
- Have handled civil foundation works, mechanical erections activities.
- Should able to understand all communications, specifications, Standards, Manuals, and procedures
- Delivering induction training & competency check of workmen.
- Candidate must have hands-on experience in different safety Inspections (Construction equipment, lifting tools & tackles, power tools) at the site.
- Basic Knowledge of scaffolding & electrical safety.
- Have handled height works, hot works, Confined space, heavy Lifting, LOTO & related permits.
- Conducting job safety training.
- Preparation of reports, Documentation (MS Office – Excel, Word, & Powerpoint)
- Experience in construction of RCC chimney is desirable
- BE/BTech or Diploma in Mechanical/Civil/Electrical with 5 Years’ experience in Construction, installation/commissioning field.
- 1 Year diploma in industrial safety from any State/Central Govt. board of technical education approved / Recognized Institute.
- Minimum 02-03 Years for Graduates and 05 – 06 Years for Diplomas of experience in EPC
- Power projects /oil & gas/ chemical/Heavy civil infra etc.
- Identifying Unsafe acts/Unsafe conditions and record making
- Preparation of Hazard identification risk assessments (HIRA), audit/inspection reports
Communication skills with client & contractor.