Apply now for the BNR Infrastructure Projects (P) Ltd Walk-In Interview For Engineers | B.Tech/B.E./Diploma – Civil Engineers | Interview Date: Till 30th September 2022. The company is hiring engineers. Below are the job details for the BNR Infrastructure Projects (P) Ltd jobs For Civil Engineers.
About BNR Infrastructure Projects (P) Ltd
Established in 1971, BNR Infrastructure is one of the biggest multi-disciplined civil engineering and construction firms in South India, recognized for their quality workmanship and customer service and is at the forefront of the national infrastructural development programs in South India. Over the years, our company has built a reputable track record for successfully completing numerous projects in high-rise and commercial building construction, industrial construction, and property development.
BNR Infrastructure Projects (P) Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Jobs: Tender Manager/ Senior Engineer
We are Looking for an enthusiastic professional with the competencies mentioned below:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The candidate should possess profound expertise in tendering and costing of Civil construction, especially in Buildings particular experts in quoting government tenders is a plus.
- Hands-on ability to prepare, plan, organize and control all the preliminary cost estimates, value engineering in tendering stage, budgeting, Pre & Post tender QS activities, billing, contract management, etc., (It’s Mandatory).
- Check various Tender search systems on a daily basis and identify any contracts which may be of interest to the company, either to bid or for market intelligence purposes.
- Coordinate with all support functions/departments for timely and adequate availability of resources to project site management.
- The candidate should possess good communication skills and should be able to coordinate with people across disciplines and departments for effective coordination.
- Liaise and procure sub-contractors / suppliers to execute the project.
- Prepare all tender documents in the specific formats related to the bid.
- Submit the documents within stipulated time limits as mentioned in the NIT of tenders.
- Coordinate with the respective dept. for document procurement in the process of tenders.
- Vendor Registration for Limited tenders; Attending Pre-bid / Post bid meetings with Clients.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Civil, Diploma in Civil
- We are looking for self-motivated, intelligent, and honest individuals who can help us grow and realize our career ambitions with us.
- 5+ years of Experience in Tendering for Building, Irrigation, and industrial sectors. Tender Search from GeM Portal.
- A role involves coordinating with management to grow the company in broader sectors.
Willing to visit regular client/architect offices and coordinate for upcoming project prospects.
Interview Date and Time: 21st September – 30 September, 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Interview Address: BNR Infrastructure Projects Pvt Ltd No. 1018, 42nd street, TVS Colony, Anna Nagar West Extension Chennai -600 101.