Apply now for the BEL Recruitment For Various Engineers | Last Date To Apply – 7th April 2021. If you are an engineer and looking for a job then it will be a great opportunity for you. The job description has been provided below for the BEL Hiring Engineers.
About Bharat Electronics Ltd
In 1954, in a newly independent India, the need was utmost to develop the indigenous industry. The dream of a self-reliant India gave birth to many Public Sector Undertakings. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was one such dream, which has come a long way since then with the far-sighted vision of its pioneers, the dedication and hard work of its employees, support and faith of its customers and the Government of India. The Government’s clarion call for ‘Make in India’ resonates with what BEL has been successfully doing for over 6 decades.
BEL Recruitment For Various Engineers
- Trainee Engineer: Full time BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg (4 years) course from AICTE approved Institute / University in the relevant disciplines of Engineering.
- Trainee Officer: For Finance discipline 02 years full time MBA Finance course from AIMA recognised Institute / University.
- First Class in the indicated qualification for General, OBC, EWS candidates and Pass Class for PWD candidates.
- Candidates appeared for last semester and results awaited cases will not be considered.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years of post qualification relevant industry experience is mandatory to apply
for the post of Project Engineer – I.
- No Mandatory experience for the Post of Trainee Officer – I (MBA Finance)
- Project Engineer – 28 years
- Trainee Officer – 25 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD
Project Engineer :
- Electronics : 02 Posts
- Mechanical : 02 Posts
Trainee Officer :
- Finance : 02 Posts
- Project Engineer – 1st year – Rs. 25,000/- pm, 2nd year- Rs. 28,000/- pm and 3rd year- 31,000/- pm
- Trainee Officer – 1st year – Rs. 35,000/-pm, 2nd year -Rs. 40,000/-pm,3rd year Rs. 45,000/- pm and 4th year Rs.50,000/- pm.
- Project Engineer – Rs. 500/-
- Trainee Officer – Rs. 200/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST & PWD, categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can submit their Scanned Copy of filled in Application (PDF Format only), Personal Data in Excel file (.xls/.xlxs format only) through e-mail (email@example.com) after that send hard copy of the duly filled in application form & Personal Data Excel file print out & Demand Draft along with the following
self-attested photocopies of the documents immediately by Speed Post on or before 07 April 2021.
Sr. Dy. General Manager (HR&A),
Bharat Electronics Limited, N.D.A.Road,
Pashan, Pune- 411021
For More Details: Click here