Apply now for the BEL Recruitment For Various Engineers | Last Date To Apply – 15th August 2021. If you are an engineer and looking for a job, it will be a great opportunity for you. The job description has been provided below for the BEL Hiring Engineers.
About Bharat Electronics Ltd
In 1954, in a newly independent India, the need was utmost to develop the indigenous industry. The dream of a self-reliant India gave birth to many Public Sector Undertakings. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was one such dream, which has come a long way since then with the far-sighted vision of its pioneers, the dedication and hard work of its employees, support and faith of its customers and the Government of India. The Government’s clarion call for ‘Make in India’ resonates with what BEL has been successfully doing for over 6 decades.
BEL Recruitment For Various Engineers
- 4 years full time B.E / B. Tech Engineering course from a reputed Institute/University in the Engineering disciplines of Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication / Communication/ Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics. First Class is the indicated qualification for General, OBC, and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST, and PwD candidates.
- Trainee Engineer – I: Fresh Engineering graduates in the indicated disciplines may also apply.
- Project Engineer – I: 2 years relevant post qualification industrial experience.
- Project Engineer – 28 years
- Trainee Engineer – 25 years
Project Engineer – 203 Posts
- UR-124 Posts
- EWS-31 Posts
- OBC-83 Posts
- SC-47 Posts
- ST-23 Posts
Trainee Engineer – 308 Posts
- UR-84 Posts
- EWS-21 Posts
- OBC-54 Posts
- SC-30 Posts
- ST-14 Posts
- Project Engineer – Rs.35000/-
- Trainee Engineer – Rs.25000/-
BEL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Candidates should meet the qualifying criteria as specified in the advertisement and their online application should be accepted. A merit list will be prepared, based on the aggregate percentage obtained in BE / B. Tech and work experience, as indicated below:
- 75% marks will be allotted for aggregate marks scored in BE / B. Tech. 10% marks will be allotted for relevant work experience. (2.5 marks for min. stipulated work experience and additional 1.25 marks for every additional 6 months of relevant experience, up to a max of 10 marks)
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interviews based on the above, in the ratio of 1:5. 15% marks will be
allotted for the interview.
- Project Engineer – I –Rs.500/-
- Trainee Engineer – I – Rs. 200/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST & PWD, categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online by using the official website on or before 15 August 2021.