Apply now for the BEL Recruitment For Freshers & Experienced Engineers | Last Date To Apply – 26th Dec 2020. If you are an engineer and looking for a job then it will be a great opportunity for you. The job description has been provided below for the BEL Hiring Freshers & Experienced Engineers.
About Bharat Electronics Ltd
In 1954, in a newly independent India, the need was utmost to develop the indigenous industry. The dream of a self-reliant India gave birth to many Public Sector Undertakings. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was one such dream, which has come a long way since then with the far-sighted vision of its pioneers, the dedication and hard work of its employees, support and faith of its customers and the Government of India. The Government’s clarion call for ‘Make in India’ resonates with what BEL has been successfully doing for over 6 decades.
BEL Recruitment For Freshers & Experienced Engineers
Positions: Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer, Trainee Officer, Project Officer
Total Vacancies: 137 Posts
Trainee Engineer-I: 70 Posts
- ECE – 40 Posts
- Mechanical – 11 Posts
- Computer Science – 19 Posts
Project Engineer-I: 61 Posts
- ECE – 30 Posts
- Mechanical – 10 Posts
- Computer Science – 17 Posts
- Electrical – 1 Posts
- Civil – 2 Posts
- Aeronautical – 1 Post
Finance: 6 Posts
Experience: 1 to 2 years
- Project Engineerr:- Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000, Rs. 40,000/-, Rs. 45,000/- and Rs. 50,000/- for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and 4th year of contract respectively.
- Trainee Engineer/ Trainee Officer:- Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/-, Rs. 28,000/- and Rs. 31,000/- during the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year of contract respectively.
Job Location: Ghaziabad
- Candidates should possess full time BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Aeronautical Engineering from a recognized Institute.
- For the posts of Finance disciplines, candidates must complete MBA (HR/ Finance) from a reputed institute.
- Experience: For Trainee Engineer/ officer minimum 1 year post qualification experience in the relevant field and for Project Engineer/ officer minimum 2 years post qualification experience in the relevant field as on 30-11-2020
Upper Age Limit:
- Trainee Engineer, Officer -I: 25 years as on 30-11-2020
- Project Engineer: 28 years as on 30-11-2020
- Candidates are shortlisted based on their academic qualification and experience.
- The dates of the selections, timings and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only.
- List of candidates shortlisted for written test/interview will also be uploaded on the BEL website.
- Trainee Engineer/ Officer – I: Rs.200/-
- Project Engineer : Rs.500/-
Note: No fees for candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories
Mode of Payment – Candidates have to pay the fee through online mode.
How to Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online for the posts of Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer, Project Engineer on or before 26th December 2020.
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here