Apply now for the BEL Recruitment 2021 For Engineers | Last Date To Apply – 27th October 2021. If you are an engineer and looking for a job, it will be a great opportunity for you. The job description has been provided below for the BEL Hiring Engineers.
About Bharat Electronics Ltd
In 1954, in a newly independent India, the need was utmost to develop the indigenous industry. The dream of a self-reliant India gave birth to many Public Sector Undertakings. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was one such dream, which has come a long way since then with the far-sighted vision of its pioneers, the dedication and hard work of its employees, support and faith of its customers and the Government of India. The Government’s clarion call for ‘Make in India’ resonates with what BEL has been successfully doing for over 6 decades.
BEL Recruitment For Various Engineers
Trainee Engineer- I :
- Full-Time course in BE/B. Tech in Electronics/ Mechanical from a AICTE recognized University/ Institution. First-class for General, OBC & EWS Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates. Candidates with 1 Year of post-qualification and relevant Industrial experience.
Project Engineer- I :
- Full-Time course in BE/B. Tech in Electronics/ Mechanical from an AICTE recognized University/Institution. First-class for General, OBC & EWS Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates. Candidates with minimum of 2 years of post-qualification and relevant Industrial experience.
- Project Engineer (Electronics): 16 Posts
- Project Engineer (Mechanical): 17 Posts
- Trainee Engineer (Electronics): 33 Posts
- Trainee Engineer (Mechanical): 22 Posts
- Trainee Engineer–I – Rs. 25,000/-
- Project Engineer-I – Rs. 35,000/-
BEL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on their aggregate marks obtained in the degree in required qualification and number of years of relevant experience as indicated hereinabove in the ratio of 1:5. Only those candidates who are shortlisted will be called for the interview.
- Project Engineer – I–Rs.500/-
- Trainee Engineers – I – Rs.200/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST & PWD, categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online by using the official website on or before 27 October 2021.