Apply now for the Balajee Infratech Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Salary INR 2,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the Balajee Infratech Recruitment For Civil Engineers.
About Balajee Infratech And Constructions Pvt. Ltd.
Balajee Group was established during the year 1995 by Industrialist & visionary Late Shri. Pashupatinath Dokania with a view of becoming a flagship Company in the field of Infrastructure Development activities. Foundation of the Company is built on the heritage of various Landmark Infrastructure Projects consisting of Construction of Road as per NHAI & MORTH norms, construction of main Runway, Apron, Taxiway, All Internal Roads, Supply of Aggregates, Mass Excavation, Area Grading, Open & Control Blasting, PQC, CTB, DLC works.
Successfully undertaken and executed by the Group with sheer knowledge, expertise, focus and use of defined strategies to complete a Project well within the time frame. BICPL possesses desired experience and knowledge enabling to meet the most challenging & complex Infrastructure project needs of today. BICPL’s association with all major Infrastructure & Construction Giants showcases the expertise, competence, and excellence in the Infrastructure activities.
Balajee Infratech Recruitment For Civil Engineers
JOB LOCATION: Chandrapur district – Maharashtra (3 Hrs away from Nagpur Location)
Education- NICMAR Graduate with BE Civil
Looking for Smart, Quick Learner and Confident Candidates
1. Monitoring progress of the project financially & physically
2. Coordinating between stakeholder of the projects, Client, Authority Engineer & Consultant
3. Coordinating with site people physically of various aspect of the project
4. Reviewing of safety management at site & coordinate with safety consultant & proof consultant at site
5. Preparing a draft of the contractual correspondence
6. Preparing cost-benefit analysis of various item of the work ‘Change Of Scop’ (COS)
7. Monitoring the project COS schedule with MS Project & Tracking the same during the execution stage
8. Monitoring day to day work project & Prepare monthly/Weekly/Quarterly Progress & Generate reports
9. Tracking the plant V/S actual cash flow curve
10. Preparing various COS
11. Documentation of all the correspondence between client /EPC contractor authority engineering & consultant
12. Supporting hand to Sr. PM in preparing contractual client documents
*Other Essential Skills
– Should have hands experience in MS Office
– Preferred good knowledge of AutoCAD
*Experience – 3 to 4 Years’ Experience
Interested candidates can apply by sending updated CV with salary details on below-mentioned id firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.