Apply now for the Amazon Walk-In For Graduates | Exp: 0 – 4 Years | Interview Date: 23rd April – 27th April 2019. The company is recruiting. The job description and details have been provided for the Amazon Walk-In For Graduates.
About Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Amazon Walk-In For Graduates
Work Location: Hyderabad
Level: Level 3 Role
Type: Fixed Term Contract (1 Year)
Nature of Work: Risk Investigation
Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions.
Rotational Shifts including night shifts
Good Written and Communication Skill
- Qualification – Graduation & above.
- Excellent Written and spoken Communication Skills in English.
- Flexible to work in night shifts and staggered week offs.
- Work Experience – 0-4 years( Max ).
- Immediate Joiners
- Graduation is mandatory and 2019 and 2018 Pass Outs (Graduates) please carry
- Consolidated Mark sheet or Provisional Degree Certificate.
- Candidates who have been interviewed with Amazon in the last 6 months would not be eligible to apply now.
- Updated Resume.
- Photo ID Proof.
- 2 Passport size Photographs.
- Candidates should have Pan Card and Government Id Proof
Walk in dates: 23rd April – 27th April
Time: 10am – 2pm
Venue: Amazon Development Center,
Building No. 12 C, 2nd Floor
Raheja Mindspace, Inorbit Mall Road,
Vittal Rao Nagar, Madhapur,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500081