Apply now for the Almora Magnesite Recruitment For Civil & Mechanical Engineers | Last Date To Apply: 27th March 2021. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details have been provided below for the Almora Magnesite Jobs For Engineers.
About Almora Magnesite Ltd
Almora Magnesite Limited (AML), is a joint venture of UPSIDC, TRL Krosaki Refractories limited & SAIL engaged in mining and processing of mineral magnesite since 1974. We are one of the prominent manufacturers & suppliers of Dead Burnt Magnesite, Calcined Magnesite & Light Calcined Magnesite. Quality consciousness, ethical business practices and competence to attain overall excellence has made brand ‘AML’ a name to rely upon.
Almora Magnesite Ltd Recruitment For Civil & Mechanical Engineers
- Graduate in Mining Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent along with Second Class Manager’s certificate of competency under the MMR, 1961 and having experience of working in mechanized open cast mines.
- Graduate in Ceramic / Mechanical/ Production / Civil Engineering from a recognized University having experience of working in mineral/ceramic /refractory industry.
- Post Graduate in Geology form a recognized university and having experience of mining and exploration projects.
- MBA in Human Resource / Marketing / Finance from a recognized University having experience of working in mining/ manufacturing / infrastructure projects.
Almora Magnesite Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for Almora Magnesite Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates should download the application form from official website and mail their application as per the prescribed format along with Resume to email@example.com on or before 27 March 2021.
For More Details: Click here