Apply now for the Adani Road Transport Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers | Interested Candidates Must Apply Now. The company is hiring civil engineers. Below the details of this recruitment have been provided i.e. Adani Road Transport Ltd Jobs For Civil Engineers.
About Adani Road Transport Ltd
Adani Group is a diversified organization in India with combined revenue of $13 Bn and a market cap of $22 Bn (as of 27th May 2020) comprising 6 publicly traded companies. It has created a world-class transport and utility infrastructure portfolio that has a pan-India presence. Adani Group is headquartered in Ahmedabad, in the state of Gujarat, India. Over the years, Adani Group has positioned itself to be the market leader in its transport logistics and energy utility portfolio businesses focusing on large scale infrastructure development in India with O & M practices benchmarked to global standards. With four IG rated businesses, it is the only Infrastructure Investment Grade issuer in India.
Adani Road Transport Ltd Recruitment For Civil Engineers
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a master schedule for projects.
- Need to create and modify the schedule, detailing each sequence of work that should be done at a particular time
- Coordinates the flow of technical documents (requisitions, data books, drawings, specifications, calculations)between project operations, engineering disciplines, and other related support groups
- Ensures that pre-established requirements are satisfactorily met throughout the duration of the project.
- Maintains an established data distribution system and schedule for the assigned project based upon client, project, and supplier requirements. May revise system or schedule as required to ensure timely approvals and distribution.
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Civil