Apply now for the AAI Recruitment 2022 For Engineers | B.Tech/B.E. | Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Any Engineering Discipline. The company is recruiting engineers. The job details for the jobs have been provided below for the AAI Recruitment 2022 For Engineers.
About Airports Authority of India
The Airports Authority of India or AAI is a statutory body (created through the Airports Authority of India Act, 1994) working under the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining, and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Communication Navigation Surveillance / Air Traffic Management (CNS/ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. With the mission to be the foundation of an enduring Indian aviation network, providing high quality, safe, and customer-oriented airport & air navigation services, AAI is currently managing a total of 137 Airports, including 23 International Airports, 10 Customs Airports, 81 Domestic Airports and 23 Civil enclaves at Defense Airfields
AAI Recruitment 2022 For Engineers
Position: Junior Executives
- Full-Time Regular 03 years Bachelors’ Degree (B.Sc) in Science with Physics and Mathematics. (OR) Full-Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline.
- The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard.
- No experience is essential.
Important Dates for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022:
- Commencement of online submission of application by candidates: 15th June 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 14th July 2022
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of application along with requisite documents: 14th July 2022.